May 10, 2011

DNAC UPDATE: MAY 7 2011






"My experience today made me realize how much I've improved my artistic abilities. Before joining DNAC, all I intended on doing was sketching. When I heard about painting a mural, U figure I'd be one of the outline drawers, but it turns out, I came out to be a painter instead. When I first started, I was afraid that I'd ruin the whole thing. It seems as if I've proved myself wrong. I started feeling more and more comfortable about being in the program, and I'm not so afraid to try new things anymore. I feels as if I've completed the most today: I've added more details and shadows. I've also cleaned up a few of the mural's features. I know I've improved as an artist. I came into this program without any painting experience whatsoever. The mural looks beautiful. I never thought I'd take part in such a hugely accomplished experience as this one."


-Stephanie F.


0 comments: